SIZING GUIDE: No matter what size you THINK you are, please click the FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT link for guidance on how to determine the best size for you.
PUSH HARDER, DO IT FURTHER
Different terrains means a shoe able to adapt to every condition. During the climbing of difficult ascents and on fast and technical descents, typical of a Marathon race, you need a shoe that is high performance and that is able to meet the needs of the athlete. The XCM3, gives the long-distance MTB enthusiasts very high performance, with a wide range of use, the true secret of the Extreme XCM3.
- Carbon XC 12 Sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0.
- TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance.
- Made with the patented XFrame 2® construction, the upper transfers every watt of power while providing the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points.
- The double SLW3 dial differentiates the pressure between the top of the instep and the toe for even better adaptability.
- SLW3 the only dial with step-by-step and full release in a single button.
- New Highly abrasion-resistant rubber reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support
- Redesigned overlap for improving fit and control on the pedals
- New no-stich heel design guarantee comfort and a second skin effect
- The perforated upper surface ensure optimal ventilation
Shoes are great looking and nice but too big. New with tags and only tried them on my carpet floors.
Need to return please but multiple emails have been sent to Northwave San Diego office and no response?
Please help, I need to return. thank you