Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. With easily adjustable tension, clipping in and out becomes child's play. As soon as you have the hang of it during your first rides, you will be able to increase the tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages.
- Lightweight; but durable at 140g per pedal / 350g pair with cleats
- 50% more contact area than the competition with a comparable weight; 60mm platform width; 400mm² platform area for maximum power transfer and greater pedal stability
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable spring tension from 8 to 12
- Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat; 0˚, 4.5˚ (included), 9˚ float options available
- Made in France - Composite Body; Chromoly Spindle; Standard Coil Spring Retention; Steel Bearings