The model has a Chromoly+ axle and stainless steel bearings for extreme reliability. Beyond its weight, its surface contact area-to-weight ratio is the best in class today. Light, aerodynamic, and powerful, the pedal has all you need to take it to the next level, all the way to victory.
- Lightweight; but durable at 115g per pedal/300g pair with cleats
- 35% more contact area than the competition; 67mm platform width; 700mm² platform area for maximum power transfer and greater pedal stability; stainless steel optimizes pedal stiffness
- Easy clip in/out with composite blade tension from 8 (installed) to 12 (included)
- Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat; 0˚, 4.5˚ (included), 9˚ float options available
- Made in France - Carbon Body; Stainless Steel Platform; Chromoly + Spindle; Patented Composite Leaf Spring Retention; Steel Bearings