What is the difference between a KEO CLASSIC 3 and a KEO CLASSIC 3 PLUS? The material used for the contact area. The little extra, stainless steel rather than composite, optimizes pedal stiffness and hence the transfer of power from you to your bike and increased protection against wear. As for the rest, we stick to what works: fast clip in/clip out and easy tension adjustment.
- Lightweight; but durable at 140g per pedal/350g pair with cleats and stainless steel wear plates
- 50% more contact area than the competition with a comparable weight; 60mm platform width; 400mm² platform area for maximum power transfer and greater pedal stability
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable spring tension from 8 to 12
- Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat; 0˚, 4.5˚ (included), 9˚ float options available
- Made in France - Composite Body; Stainless Steel Platform; Chromoly Spindle; Standard Coil Spring Retention; Steel Bearings