The X-TRACK EN-RAGE is a sturdy pedal to accompany you on your favorite trail ride with varying terrain. The forged aluminum body is designed to resist extreme conditions and potential abuse from trail riding. The large contact area is perfect for riders looking for a comfortable width that offers security but also a surface contact-to-weight ratio which remains best in class for trail pedals.
- Durable; but lightweight at 210g per pedal/470g pair with cleats
- 63mm width; 545mm² surface area for maximum power transfer and stability; superior mud-shedding ability
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable tension from 6 to 14
- SPD compatible; X-Track Cleat (included) or X-Track Easy Cleat (sold separately) compatible; 6˚ float angle; 13˚ release angle
- Made in France - Aluminum Body; Chromoly + Spindle; Steel Bearings