The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry-level off-road pedal, which does not mean the technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity through the pedal stroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 through 14.
- Durable; but lightweight at 200g per pedal/450g pair with cleats
- Twice the contact area than the competition; 57mm width; 350mm² surface area for maximum power transfer and stability; superior mud-shedding ability
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable tension from 6 to 14
- SPD compatible; X-Track Cleat (included) or X-Track Easy Cleat (sold separately) compatible; 6˚ float angle; 13˚ release angle
- Aluminum Body; Chromoly + Spindle; Steel Bearings