The X-TRACK RACE shares its design with the CARBON and Ti models, offering a composite body and Chromoly+ axle for optimal stiffness while riding. The SPD mechanism functions reliably even in the most extreme conditions, shedding mud and debris which may get caught under your shoes.
- Durable; but lightweight at 182g per pedal/415g pair with cleats
- 4x the contact area than the competition; 60mm width; 515mm² surface area for maximum power transfer and stability; superior mud-shedding ability
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable tension from 6 to 14
- SPD compatible; X-Track Cleat (included) or X-Track Easy Cleat (sold separately) compatible; 6˚ float angle; 13˚ release angle
- Made in France - Composite Body; Chromoly + Spindle; Steel Bearings