SIZING GUIDE: No matter what size you THINK you are, please click the FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT link for guidance on how to determine the best size for you.
It’s a high-performance shoe, extremely light and comfortable, designed to handle the toughest terrain. Its VIBRAM sole will keep you safe while you are out in the elements. If you are a fan of E-bikes and Trail and you are after a shoe that can support you on long days on the saddle and fit during a quick break this is exactly what you need.
- Vibram Fort Augustus clipless sole designed to empower traction and braking with an unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces
- EVA midsole to reduce weight and improve shock absorbing
- Thermowelded layer construction provides superior protection with minimized thickness and weight
- The small insert in TPU makes the shoes highly abrasion resistant and protects from frequents impacts
- Dual closure system that combines velcro with our SLW3. This solution controls the pressure distribution on the upper arch of the foot to avoid unnecessary pinch points and hot spots while riding. The combo works perfectly on the entire foot: the SLW3 rotor tightens the shoes from mid instep to toes, while the strap focuses on securing the upper arch.
- Ripstop reinforced shoes upper and tongue to enhance durability and allow your shoes to be worn in any conditions. Tongue made with a thin layer of padding for maximum comfort even when you are handling extended miles. The rear part is carefully designed to adapt to your heel avoiding slippage and delivering a precision fit at all time.
Haven’t had a chance to use them on a serious long MTB ride. But, going by how they seem on ordinary urban rides, they’ll be good.
NORTHWAVE OVERLAND PLUS
So far I'm a big fan of the Overland Plus, I used the size chart on the northwave website and came up between sizes 39 and 40. Even though I normally wear a 41 in other brands I went with a 40 according to the chart and they fit perfect. Right out of the box the top of my foot felt a little snug but only took a few minutes of walking around to loosen right up. The sole of the Overland Plus is excellent, enough flex to make walking more like a sneaker, but still stiff enough to have great power transfer and pedaling efficiency. Grip while walking on pretty much any surface I've encountered yet is excellent as advertised.