SIZING GUIDE: No matter what size you THINK you are, please click the FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT link for guidance on how to determine the best size for you.
AIM TO THE TOP
The feeling, from the first time you wear the Rebel 3, is of a complete wrapping of the foot. That makes the shoe comfortable and, at the same time, extremely versatile and performing on any type of terrain. The secret is the unibody construction of the upper, developed on the anatomy of the foot with the aim of becoming one only thing with the foot, the shoe and the pedal. You can feel the results since the first rides: the control of the foot during a down the hill rides is excellent and the comfort, even after many hours of use, is amazing.
- Carbon XC 12 Sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0.
- TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance
- The BioMap unibody construction upper has a more anatomical, wrap around design that minimizes energy loss to the pedals
- TPU thermowelded reinforcements for added protection
- Double SLW3 dial, the only dial with step-by-step and full release in a single button for optimal pressure distribution
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support
You may also like
NORTHWAVE REBEL 3
I purchased these shoes on a flash sale as I wanted to try a stiff soled mtb shoe. These check the box, the sole is very stiff and the power transfer was def noticeable. I don't often hike a bike as i ride mainly xc type trails but walking around the garage, the shoe seems pretty stable. I'm a little unsure of the fit. I measured my foot multiple times and NW recommended a 41, I'm normally a 42 in most shoes. They are snug but do not seem crazy small. The dual boa is great. You can tighten these things until your feet go numb (not recommended). Also, I've already hit a couple rocks and the shoe protected my foot well.
I don't see any real flaws. i just recently started riding with Boa and boa style (fasteners) shoes. Originally (20 years+), i have been using the Shimano shoes with the ratchet, but those seem to be obsolete. I wanted to try some different shoes, the Scott shoe is not bad, but my local bicycle mechanic recommended this brand.
NORTHWAVE REBEL 3
Great style, value for price, closure system excellent, comfortable, cleans up nicely, sure footed when you have to hop off. Sole could be stiffer.